Wednesday, August 1, 2007

most challenging thing or accomplishment..




I've already written a couple of poems and it's already posted somewhere online, it's mostly about my personal life because i usually write poems when i'm very happy or very angry with something or someone.

I take it as an accomplishment because there are a lot of people who are having a hard time writing poems, so i'm really happy that i was given that talent, but the problem about it is that i can only write poems when i feel strong emotions and that's what i would like to develop.

Another thing i consider as an accomplishment is that I sang in front of an audience, because i usually sing with just my friends or family around, and i'm making more and more friends in school as days go by and i hope it just goes on until i graduate (hopefully ^-^) because i know having a lot of friends can help me a lot in my studies because we can help out each other in each of our courses.. ^-^

No comments: