Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Respect for health and the environment



Review the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.

for the results of my personal health test, i always get head aches and my asthma is often coming nowadays.

i plan to take better care of myself than before, i should eat right meals at the right time and i should refrain from sleeping very late at night because it may be the cause of my head aches.

and for the asthma part, i should stay away from smokes because maybe i'm inhaling too much smoke from vehicles outside and i need to know when to rest especially during our PE subject. when we're doing activities i should control myself from doing too much work especially when i'm already having trouble in breathing.

No comments: